Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning Part I




These little exersaucers may not be recommended by our pediatrician... but Lucy sure does love it! All things in moderation I suppose - she'll just use it at Grandma's from time to time. (A gift from Daddy-O!)



Grandma & Lucy in their PJ's


Lucy & I, still a bit tired.
It was so picture perfect to wake up on Christmas morning with nearly 2 feet of snow & it was actively snowing as well! We enjoyed a bit of time with my parents & then tried our best to pack all of our belongings into the car & headed to Lakewood for Part II of Christmas morning! This was quite a task because I'd been in Centralia for 6 days, but we managed to fit nearly everything. Thankfully, we had a safe drive there, but it was snowy all the way!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: