Monday, December 15, 2008

A big girl stroller!





This was an emotional moment! After 3 1/2 months of walking Lucy around in her bassinet style stroller, it was time to move up to the big girl seat attachment. I absolutely loved having my little bundle all swaddled in her bassinet, so switching to buckling her in & having her upright was something I didn't want to do... (silly me). However, she absolutely LOVES the new seat! We've been going for walks here at our place instead of driving to downtown Olympia & she just loves looking at all of the huge trees! Sitting upright gives her a whole new view, so I guess that I must embrace this change...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janelle said...

What a beautiful baby you have! I love all the face close ups. I hope you guys are doing great! Merry Christmas.

katy said...

Ugh...how did I miss these? The bottom 2 pics are priceless! She is absolutely adorable all bundles up in her stroller.

Unknown said...

The "growing up" stuff makes me a little sad, too. And they grow so fast! Ryan just got his first tooth Monday and while I was SOO excited, it was sad, too. Glad to see Lucy's doing so well. Miss you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas! We will all be at work... ;o) But I get off at 3!