Thursday, December 4, 2008

Auntie Allyson & Aunt Carol


Aunt Carol's first snuggles with Lucy since she was born!


Lucy was fussy with Allyson & myself, but give her to Aunt Carol (a REAL mom with EXPERIENCE) and she went right to sleep!


Watch out Kyle, this girl's a natural!


Lucy was in complete awe looking at the Christmas lights!

The day after Thanksgiving, we had a special visit from my cousin Allyson & Aunt Carol McBride. Allyson grew up in University Place where my Aunt & Uncle still live, but she now lives in Seattle & works for Princess Cruises & Tours on the marketing end. Allyson & I are like sisters, a closeness that would make you think we're more closely related than we actually are. She has been one of the most important people in my life over the past 15 years or so, there for me at life's most exciting & most difficult times. From Allyson, I try to learn organization, decorating skills & fashion - she's amazing at all of the above! We're so happy that Allyson & one of my good friends from childhood, Kyle Barker, have become a serious item! They are a great couple & bring out the best in eachother... even though we don't get to see them nearly enough! We love you guys & can't wait to see you tonight at the stairclimb!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: