Monday, September 15, 2008

Well, we had a very wonderful weekend, here are photos from Saturday - we had Randy's Grandma Alice & Aunt Cindy from Richland, WA as well as his mom & Aunt Renae over to see Lucy. Everything went very well & Lucy was a pretty content baby all through the weekend's visitors. In a seperate posting I'll show pictures of our fun Sunday with family as well.

As for how Lucy's doing, she's got a bit of reflux, nothing too major, but I'm guessing they'll decide at her appointment tomorrow to initiate the Zantac... we'll see. She seems to have a bit of improved absorption now after a few days of receiving more pancreatic enzymes - I can tell by the consistency of her stool, it's not as watery as it had been. She does have GI pains from time to time - this morning you could tell she was uncomfortable for a while before passing liquidy stool. I hope this subsides as time goes on, it's no fun watching her struggle/in pain.

Much love to you all -
Christy, Randy & Lucy



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kristello said...

Doe she really have dark hair??? Where did that come from? She's such a pretty little baby! I wish I could hold her and hug and kiss her! You'll have to do that for me. Sounds like you're doing well. Hope her tummy's feeling better soon. Love from Yakima!

rachel.blake said...

Oh my goodness is she a cutie!!!! I can't believe how much she has changed in a week! I'm so glad things are going well and that she's had such good weight gain. You are such a fabulous Mama! Miss and love ya!

jouettelove said...

ohhh! could she BE any more beautiful? her hair is adorable. such great news about her weight and stuff, you guys rock. we love you all and all of us are shining tons of positive vibes all over sweet Lucy ♥
love, toye and all-