Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Visit from Aunt Jill

Why hello! Today was a pretty good day, but it felt really busy! This morning my mom came over & watched Lucia for a couple hours while I went to the gym & the grocery store - it feel so good to workout these days! Makes me think of what a coworker (Ann Peppers) said - that after she had a baby, when she'd go running, she felt so light - like a bouncing kangaroo! Lucy & I had a couple hours at home together before Aunt Jill came from Shelton! It was great to have my Aunt Jill here (my mom's sister), but poor Lucy was a bit fussy during that time. Luckily, Jill was able to hold Lucy at least long enough for a photo! Lucia seemed to be uncomfortable unless she was either breastfeeding or in the baby carrier... picky little miss!

Not much for updates on the medical front - no appointments this week, but we'll be at the CF clinic again next week. She's doing fine with her meds, just takes a bottle once a day now. She's still having issues with reflux, no Zantac yet, but that may be coming.

Well, she's waking up, better run! Much love to all, Christy, Randy & Lucy


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

My goodness you have such a sweet little baby! Absolutely precious!