Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lucia meets Aunt Rashmi!

What a fun Saturday! This has been a great weekend - started out with an early morning feeding & then I left Lucy with Randy for his first bit of Dad/daughter alone time! I thoroughly enjoyed a yoga class while they had fun bonding. Randy did a great job with her, prepared a bottle (didn't mind handling breastmilk!), burped her, snuggled - such an awesome Dad!

A couple hours later, we had visitors - Rashmi & Wade flew back for the weekend from DC & were able to meet Lucy! Rashmi has been my best friend since birth - we share a special bond, she's kind of like the sister I never had - we were born on the same day, 7 minutes apart! Rashmi's youngest sister, Meera, came up as well - she was great with Lucy, even when Lucy spit up! =) The top picture is Rashmi's husband, Wade Sutton, then below is Meera Puri, then Rashmi.

It meant so much to me that Rashmi & Wade flew out to meet Lucia! Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart! I just know that you'll be so special to Miss Lucy as she grows up - I pray for a bit of your guys' incredible intellect to rub off on her! =)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grandma Susan said...

It brings tears to my eyes with joy to see Wade, Rashmi & Meera with Lucia. What a blessing to have such great friends/family.

jouettelove said...

your lil sweetpea has so much love pouring all over her, it's just so beautiful!!!

how awesome about the pills {in the last post} that just made me grin from ear to ear.

love to all-
toye&crew ♥

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to finally meet Lucy and spend some time in the cozy Webster house! She was worth the long plane rides! We are all so blessed to have her in our lives. Can't wait to snuggle with her again in a few short months!

Love,
Aunt Rashmi