Monday, September 15, 2008

Lucia Grace - Day 17




Well, this sure was one eventful & fun day! We started out the morning with Randy's relatives coming over - Mike, Judy, Eric & Charlene Peterson. Uncle Mike is in the top photo with Lucy. After that visit, my mom arrived by bike (always focused on fitness!) & we went for a quick walk. My dad & Randy went to the boat launch & put in my parent's boat for a quick afternoon tour around the lake - they picked up Mom, Lucy & myself for Lucy's first boat ride! She did great - we were out for an hour or two & she slept in the Moby wrap the whole time. Upon arriving back home, we had a bit of down time to feed little miss & then had a fun visit from Randy's Uncle Norman & Aunt Margaret (Uncle Norm is the bottom pic with Lucia Grace). Each visitor we had today was so kind & generous - we so greatly appreciate each of you! And it was easy to see how Lucia Grace loves you all!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hmapes said...

Christy- I am glad to hear you are all doing well. I love your blog! And Lucia is beautiful! I always knew you were a sweet heart, but reading your entries makes me think you are one of the kindest people! We need more people like you in the world! You and your family are in my prayers...Take care!
Heather Mapes

FoxMeadowsFarmgirl said...

I had to start an account to be able to keep up with the family blogging- Fantastic! =) Lucy is SOO beautiful!! If you have any other pics from my folk's visit, please pass them along! I keep you all in my prayers daily! Love you, and many many kisses and snuggles to Little Miss Lucy for me!! =)
Mary Beth