Sunday, September 21, 2008

A few more Lucy pics





Well, two postings in one day! Just thought we needed a few more pictures of Miss Lucy on here! These are a few from her second week - isn't she just sweet?! The two pictures in the fuzzy blanket are from one of her pediatrician appointments with Dr. Fukui in Olympia... yes, I even bring my camera to the doctor's appointments... It's kind of nice that the blog only allows 4-5 pics per posting, keeps me under control since I take 50+ pictures each day (not kidding). Just thought I'd also let a few of you frustrated people out there know that I changed the security settings & now if you'd like to post a comment, you should be able to do so by clicking on "anonymous" instead of creating a google account. Hope this helps! Much love to you all!

4 comments:

AuntTiffy said...

love the picutes and Lucy is just so freakin cute... and about your picture problem did you know you can do a slide show.. i mean if you wanted to post more :)

Anonymous said...

Christy, I have been keeping up with your blog. I wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you and your family. Always remember that God gives special babies to special people! Let me know if you need anything at all.
xoxo Kristi N
nurseiam@hotmail.com

katy said...

Actually, you can post more than 5 pictures per post. Just add more in after you have already uploaded the first five. I have done 20 per post at times! Good luck! Love the Lucy pics!

Unknown said...

She is just SO beautiful. She looks so perfect!! Can't wait to meet her in person one day!