Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Sweet Pea





Little Miss Lucy in her adorable spring dress, a gift from Auntie Jaymie & Cousin Brady (my cousin & her little boy)! Thank you Jaymers for such a sweet sweet dress! This was supposed to be Lucy's Easter dress, but she's growing so quickly that I'm worried it won't fit for Easter! So, we'll call this Lucy's Early Spring line.

The past 48 hours have been fun & busy ones - yesterday I had a hair appointment with my good friend, Ali, down in Centralia. Lucy stayed with Grandpa & Grandma A while I enjoyed time with Ali & Ryah. Afterwards, Lucy & I stayed the night at my parent's house which made things pretty easy this morning because I just left from there to work in Tacoma. Lucy slept just great snuggling in my bed & when I left for work, my mom jumped in to keep Lucy cozy! Little Miss Lucy is so loved, she just brightens each & every moment for our family. Wishing you all a wonderful spring!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

katy said...

I swear she gets cuter by the day!!!

outdoor.mom said...

oh what pretty pictures!

Jessica said...

Lucy looks absolutely adorable in yellow (actually, everything)! Keep up the good work, you guys!

tiffany jeanne said...

Holy moly, that is precious! Oh she is darling!

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

Hi! This is Rachel's sister, Jessica...I saw your blog on Katy's and just wanted to say what a beautiful girl you have!! She is gorgeous (in the genes :))! I'm doing the Fremont Pub Crawl (for CF) next month and was thinking of your family when I signed up; I'm glad to see that she's looking healthy and happy!