Monday, March 16, 2009

Our 20 pounder!


























Little Lucy love bug! Where has the time gone!
I have been having so much fun with Lucy Grace lately! She is just absolutely thriving & enjoying every moment of every day! She had a pediatrician appt 2 weeks ago & then a CF Clinic appt last week - both went perfectly. The ped appt included her 6 month vaccines, thankfully Lucy handled them well. The CF Clinic appt was probably our best yet - very optimistic & very impressed with how well she's doing. It was funny because Dr. Larsen walked into our room after having just looked at Lucia's measurements & his eyes went right to me - looked me up & down... then said, "How tall are you anyway?" I replied, "5ft. 4in." He said, "Well then where did SHE come from?" =) It's awesome that her growth has continued to be so stellar - they really had expected her linear growth to slow down, but she's remaining in the 98-99% for height & weight. She was 20lbs & 28 inches, which put her weight to length at 74%!! (Goal >50%)
Let's see... these days she is enjoying some foods - I'm having a great time making them in our cool new BEABA baby food maker (thank you Darla!). She's enjoying sweet potatoes, butternut squash, parsnips, turnips, banana, pears & apples. Lucy is very steady with sitting, but still manages to fling herself back & bump her head from time to time... poor little munchkin! I've found it's really helpful to put the Boppy pillow behind her. You'll notice her pushing herself up in one of the photos above, she hasn't started rocking yet, but I'm guessing that she'll move towards rocking then crawling here pretty soon.
Well, I better get some sleep while I can! Hope this finds you all doing well! Blessings from the Webster's!







Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

20 pounds! Oh my goodness! She is such a beautiful little girl, and yes...time is cruel and goes sooo fast.

tiffany jeanne said...

She is such a little angel! Glad to hear everything is looking so good health wise! She sure is a doll!

Jana said...

Christy I love the pictures! Too cute! I think my favorite is the second one of her in the bath, those cheeks look so kissable!

The Marek Family said...

Glad to hear everything is going well! I love the bathtub picture! What a precious little girl! Take care

katy said...

Christy! She is crazy gorgeous and perfect! I absolutely adore the chunk! Oooh, I just want to kiss those cheeks! Thanks for the update!

rachel.blake said...

What a DOLL!!! She is so beautiful! I am so happy things are going so perfectly!