Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lucy & Clare!


Katie, Clare, Christy & Lucy

All 4 girls after the wild bath.

A brief mellow moment in the tub... most of the time Lucy was violently splashing Clare! Little Miss Clare was such a lady - she just peacefully hummed as Lucy went nuts! I think these girls are following in their mom's footsteps...
Happy Clare!
Rosie Red Cheeks on Miss Lucy after a cat nap in the Ergo.
Meeting Katie's mom - another wonderful Grandma Susan - at Batdorf & Bronson for coffee.


What a fantastic time I've been having with such a great friend! Above are just a few of the hundreds & hundreds of photos from having Lucy & Clare together. Clare is the sweet little daughter of my good friend, Katie (Roberts) Farren. Katie, Seth & Clare live on Long Island, NY where Seth is finishing up an Oral Surgery program. We were really hoping these guys would move to the NW after Seth completed his schooling, but it looks like the good oral surgery jobs are elsewhere... I'm grieving the thought of having these guys permanently living so far away... But, I suppose that means we'll be forced to meet for fun vacations very frequently.

So, Lucy & Clare enjoyed an afternoon of playing with toys, then helped Katie & I make dinner while the boys periodically helped & played the Wii. After dinner, we gave the girls baths & it was hillarious! Growing up with Katie, she was always very well mannered - kind & sweet, always oh so innocent (I know the real Katie, she does have some fiestiness in there too!)... Clare seems to be a lot like her mom, very composed & gentle. AND THEN THERE'S LUCY! =) As I watched her wildly splashing Clare in the tub, I found myself wondering if she may be a waterpolo player in the future! Too funny! The Farren's & the Webster's had a great time together & are praying for many many more moments like this again soon! Katie, I love you, thank you for always being such a great friend!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: