Monday, March 2, 2009

6 month photos






After returning home from the Yuen Lui photography studio a tad bit disappointed, I thought I'd try extra hard to get a few good pics of Lucy... and I thought these turned out pretty well! Yuen Lui did an okay job, we haven't ordered yet... I just wasn't a fan of their background choice on part of them & they don't have the greatest editing options... But, they did get a few smiles that were pretty sweet! Of course, with copyright rules I can't post those, but here are my version! ;-)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

Well I think you did a fabulous job! And besides, I think some of the best pics of our kids are the ones we take ourselves! She certainly does have kissable cheeks! :)

Anonymous said...

Look at our darling Lucy! Beautiful! We love you! XoXo
Auntie Christy, Uncle Alex, Julia and P Dog

Janelle said...

Well I think that your version is pretty awesome. It makes me want to run out and spend a lot on a really nice camera :) Lucy looks adorable as always!

katy said...

Ooh, she is scrumptious! I 2nd that about Yuen Lui...I always go but am rarely impressed. I have now learned to tell them EXACTLY the background I want...and the poses, etc... Anyhow, she is a doll Christy!

rachel.blake said...

You did a fabulous job! Can I hire you for B's next professional shots. I feel the same way about Yuen Lui!