Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lucy's 6 weeks old!




Such a happy baby today! Well, this has been a good week. We're pretty well established on the Zantac, done treating the yeast infection, my broken pinkie toe is on the mend, and she appears to be gaining weight very well. We have an appointment coming up on Monday at the CF Clinic, we'll see what they think of her progress. She seems to tolerate the chest percussion pretty well now, just a matter of getting me to remember to do it... I've learned through the meds that it takes me about a week to have something become routine.
The bottom picture is of Lucy in an adorable outfit that was a gift from my Aunt Stephanie - thank you Stephers! We love it!
Hope everyone enjoys the weekend! We're headed to PLU tomorrow, Randy's swimming in the Alumni Swim Meet. Because we're still so protective of Lucia in crowds, I'll probably just take her for a walk around campus (outside) and then maybe go into the pool area just for Randy's events. I'm sure there will be more pictures to come soon!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Christy, Lucy is just so adorable. The last few posts are so cute and are showing a lot of personality. I love her hair. Glad to hear things are going well.

The Judge Family said...

What a beauty! And what amazing hair she has! I just heard your news re: CF. I am so sorry...but so glad to hear you are all doing well! We will miss you at the reunion and hope to plan another one (maybe this summer so it can be outside) where we can see the three of you.