Monday, October 13, 2008

Lucy in her bunny hat!





Too cute! This hat was a special gift from my mom's close friend, Debbie Skinner - thank you so much Debbie! She sent it to me as soon as she heard we were having a baby. I remember thinking it looked HUGE & that our baby would never be that big... I almost didn't even try it on her but I'm sure glad I did - a perfect fit! Lucy & I were going to spend Sunday afternoon/evening in Centralia, but with my brother having a little cough, we decided to stay at home & enjoyed a little walk & some time on the dock. It was such a perfect fall day! I couldn't resist including this picture that I snapped while holding Lucy on the dock, no baby in the pic, but a gorgeous fall day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

katy said...

She is so super cute Christy! Sweeter by the day for sure! We must get together again soon. Maybe in a week or 2 you and Lucy can come and visit. Miss you!