Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hanging out with the fishies!




Lucy & I had a wonderful fall day today! We woke up to thick fog covering the cove & spent the morning nursing in front of the fire watching the fog lift. Afterwards, Lucy went down for a nap and I made stew (love the savory fall foods!). Around noon, we enjoyed a walk outside in the cool crisp fall sunshine. Lucy's had little catnaps today catching up from her busy past couple of days. I snapped these pictures quickly while she was enjoying the fishies in the bouncy seat. Thank goodness for the fall.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jana said...

Boy were you busy posting last night. I love all the pics! Lucy is getting big fast, and so adorable. :) Miss you at work.

Jana B.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big she's getting already! She changes so much every day. Thanks for keeping us posted.

katy said...

Sounds heavenly! Enjoy every minute of this "little baby" time.

Janelle said...

That sounds like the perfect beginning to any morning!

tiffany jeanne said...

Christy! I can't believe how much she's changed just from looking at her pictures! She's a little dolly!