Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lucy goes to Lotus!





I always love spending time with Ali! She has been one of my closest friends - we grew up together living in the same neighborhood & both having brothers the same age. Ali has been there for me in so many different ways, always with the most sincere voice that can bring tears in a second. She can also make you laugh like crazy! While I was making progress in my labor with Lucy, Ali heard I was dilating & sent me a text saying she was "proud of my cervix!" She's a kick! After having Lucy, Ali came up to the hospital with her daughter Ryah (Randy's favorite 7 year old ever!), styled my hair & gave me a pedicure! I was the luckiest girl in the Women & Newborn Center! She was also the brains behind our rather large wedding 4 years ago, functioning as the wedding coordinator extraordinaire! Ali now has Lotus Salon with a couple other good friends, it's a fabulous salon in Centralia - well worth the 35 minute drive from my house. Although Lucy didn't stay at the appointment, she was able to briefly see Ali & get some snuggles in before Grandma Susan took her up to their house for some Grandma time. Thank you Ali for being such a wonderful friend, I treasure our friendship more than you'll ever know!
PS - This picture was before Ali worked wonders on my hair! ;-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: