Tuesday, November 11, 2008

An evening with Androooo











Oh my Cousin Andrew... what a great guy... one of the greatest! My Dad's brother Gene has 4 kids (Nathan, Andrew, Isaac & Rachel) who all live in LA & work in the film industry. They are without a doubt the most creative & fun to be around people I've ever known. On this particular visit, Andrew was up finishing up filming a documentary on his Dad - my Uncle Gene. My Uncle Gene is also quite a guy - always has been loving & supportive to me. Gene ran for President! For the second time... on the Prohibition Party ticket! =) He's quite a guy with a "platform" unlike any other "politician" you'll meet! On this same evening, Grandma Ruby joined us - she is amazing at 91 years old... seems not a day over 50! I love my Amondson Family so very much! I'm still an Amondson at heart!












Posted by Picasa

No comments: