Friday, December 4, 2009

Lucy's new bench


No, I did not ask her to pose, she did this all on her own =)


In our cozy little cabin house we must maximize space & this little window bench is the latest addition to our home. Lucy loves it - mostly for climbing, she hasn't really discovered the baskets full of her toys yet. I'm sure that's soon to come!


I am so happy to capture moments like this - as we are thinking of putting our home on the market & moving up north, it is photos like this that we will cherish forever if we move away. Welcoming the Christmas season with our sweet little Miss Lucia.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

She's such a dolly! I love it! I know what you mean with your house. We aren't planning on trying to sell ours any time soon but I was thinking about it the other day and it's going to be a sad day when we do move out of it...I mean, I brought both my babies home to that house! Cherish every minute...and take lots of pictures (like you have a problem doing that, huh!!!)

(hugs) Tiffany

rachel.blake said...

I can't believe what a big girl she is! She looks like a 2 year old. And oh so beautiful!