Sunday, December 27, 2009

The 26th with Gpa Dennis' family!





Miss Lucia all decked out in her pink tutu outfit from Grandpa Neil & her new pink Vans from Uncle Mark! She was absolutely adorable, I must say! She was checking out Aunt GoGo & little cousin Boen - he's growing so fast!




Uncle Norman & Cousin Caroline -- Carolina Moon =)




Don't we have the most handsome little nephew ever!?! He's just adorable & such a sweet mellow baby!




Some of us "kids" - Randy & I with his cousins, their spouses & the kidlets too! Such a fun group!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Gosh Christy, Lucy is growing up so much! I'd like to get the girls together sometime, I swear from the pictures, they could be twins! I'll email you at work and maybe we can meet up at a park somewhere when the weather warms up. Anyway, she's gorgeous!