Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day with Amondson's!



If you can believe it, the breakfast tasted even better than the table looked! My mom is incredible! There is no place I'd rather be than eating Christmas breakfast at my parent's house.



Uncle Mark feeding the deer the "good" apples for Christmas breakfast.




Lucy with her deer friends.



The trike went everywhere with us!

Grandpa in his new hat & scarf! Such a handsome Grandpa he is!




My brother's girlfriend, Alexis! What a sweetheart! We all absolutely loved her! Mark & Alexis are both competitive marathon runners & they met at the Boston Marathon. Alexis lives in Michigan & it was such a treat to have her with us for a week -- we all loved getting to know her!Hugs to you, Alexis!

Exactly what the wagon is for! Grandma & Grandpa gave Lucy the coolest things for Christmas! This wagon filled with giant Lego's, an adorable kids table & chairs that Mark & Alexis filled with art supplies & books, stuffed animals, more books, clothes, her Christmas dress... the list goes on & on! It sure is nice to be the first grandchild! =)


Enjoying Christmas breakfast!



Great Grandma Ruby, me & Miss Lucy




The Webster's - Christmas 2009

My beautiful Mom! And Lucy's incredible Grandma! Thank you, Mom for everything you do! My mom (with some help from my cousin Rachel as well) is completely responsible for me breaking out of my yoga pant/long sleeve crewneck tshirt rut -- she outfitted me with the cutest clothes this year! Thank you Mom & Dad!




Another glimpse at our beautiful setting!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: