Saturday, May 2, 2009

A quick stop at the park





Lucy & I have a new routine... and we love it! Every Friday we hop in the car & drive the back way (through DuPont, Steilacoom, then University Place) to Trader Joe's in UP for a little excursion & a car full of the week's ingredients. This week we went early in the morning (wanting to steer clear from the busy afternoon hours with the whole Swine/H1N1 Flu scare going on) & it was a majestically beautiful drive along the water. So beautiful in fact that on the way home I just had to stop for a few photo ops & Lucy's first time on a swing! Looking from the road, I thought for sure this was a baby swing... but, it wasn't really so we didn't do much swinging. We did however, give the swing a good cleaning with our antibacterial wipes! ;-) I just love my days with Lucy Grace, every minute is so much more enjoyable & rewarding! Being a Mom is the best! For those of you in the area, if you'd ever like to join us on our Friday excursion, let me know - we'd love it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: