Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CF Foundation - Photos by Clane Gessel












All of these incredible photos were done by a wonderful Seattle photographer named Clane Gessel. Clane's best friend has Cystic Fibrosis & is 31 years old, as a way of giving to the CF community, Clane donates his time & photography skills to do photos of kids with CF & their families. Randy & I met him up at Volunteer Park in Seattle about two weeks ago & had a great time getting to know him a bit. Thank you so much to the girls at the CF Foundation in Seattle for connecting us with Clane! I believe they are going to use one of these Lucy photos on the invitations for a big upcoming CF event.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

katy said...

These are amazing Christy! Such a beautiful little family. Lucy just gets more gorgeous every day!

Clane Gessel said...

Thanks Christy!
I'm not 31 though, my friend with CF is. I'm 24. Let's shoot more soon, maybe the end of the summer? And I'll get that disc out to you hopefully within a week. Thanks again!

erin buono said...

What a beautiful family, and beautiful pictures! Love it.

Jocelyn said...

Awesome pictures and I love the first one with the two of you in the background!