Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

My brother Mark, he tends to think buoys are meant to be jumped.

Randy seeing what he thinks of the new boat's wake.


Lucy & I just before heading out for a ski with the boys. Lucy stayed back with Grandma Susan while I enjoyed a couple hours on the water - it was so much fun!!


Oh yes, that's my board... not only is it pink, it has sparkles too! ;-) Trust Randy to find the world's girliest board! It's awesome & I'm having fun getting used to it - as well as the new moon boot style bindings... I've never had my own board, so I'm feeling pretty spoiled!

On the water, Mark, Randy & I were on the ski boat while both of my Grandma's were with my Dad on the pontoon boat (background of this photo), it was fun going by & waving at them, a moment I hope I'll always remember from my first Mother's Day. I had such a great time being out there... I'm embarassed to admit that I told Mark & Randy I actually briefly (really brief) forgot about Lucy for a minute & just felt like a free college kid again! A smile came to my face when I remembered what a treat I had to get home to! Lucy did great as usual being with my mom, they're quite a pair!


Mark catching a bit of air - I caught him mid-spin on this one. And yes, I admit, I added the blue sky to this photo... it was actually a really overcast afternoon - but I think the pic looks better with blue sky. =)


My mom, Lucia Grace, Grandma Ruby, myself & Grandma Jean


My mom (Grandma Susan A) & Lucia G


Grandma Jean


Just "hangin' out" on the new boat!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

katy said...

So super cute! Love the pink board for you...perfect! Also love the pic of you and Randy hanging from the boat. Looks so fun. You must have us all out soon! Miss you!

Susan said...

Ok Christy I was showing your pictures to Candace we decided we are coming over soon! Know any nice cute single 22ish year old men?

kate said...

I love the pictures & miss you so much! The picture with your mom & grandmothers is so nice. Can't wait to see you in a few months & I really can't believe how big Miss Lucy is getting! love you guys =)