Monday, May 4, 2009

A day at the park with Julia & Christy!

This is my wonderfully sweet sister-in-law, Christy - yes, there are 2 Christy's! Today Lucy & I were lucky enough to spend the better part of the day with Christy & her little girl Julia - AND technically, we were with Baby Boy Legler too (he's on the way, due in October!!)! Christy & I share a lot in common, both the oldest siblings & both nurses from PLU, it's so easy for us to spend hours & hours talking, talking, talking... solving all of the world's problems! Today was no exception, we had a great time playing with the girls & enjoying eachother's company. Christy is quite a SuperMom, she is wonderful with her little 3 year old (Julia Alice), works as a nurse at TG in Interventional Radiology & at St. Francis in their Inpatient Mental Health Unit, as well as being a wife to Alex, keeping up a beautiful home on Lk. Steilacoom & living amidst a remodel that's going to give them the most beautiful kitchen & entry way ever! I'm always inspired being around Christy, she's so genuine, caring & compassionate - I really have learned a ton from her over the past 10 years (yes, it really has been over 10 years since I met the Webster's!). Our little niece, Julia, is the star of the show. She's full of life, super energetic, incredibly coordinated & such a sweetie with Lucia Grace. I had a great time watching Julia master each & every part of the new playground! Here's a peak into our funfilled day!















Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love Lucy's & Julia's outfits. So Cute!!

Leglers said...

It was a wonderful day Christy! I feel a little inflated! I think you described yourself not me! Love you guys. Meow from Julia

kristello said...

What cute little girls! I bet Grandma and Grandpa Webster can't get enough! I love the pic of Christy and Lucia peeking through the tube!