Thursday, February 5, 2009

A family day!





On SuperBowl Sunday, we typically enjoy a huge family gathering at the Barnes' (Randy's Aunt & Uncle's), but this year we enjoyed a day together just the three of us! We packed up a few things & headed downtown for a walk around Olympia. Randy & I grabbed a coffee at Starbuck's & off we went walking around the lake, up to the capitol & all around. On the way home we picked up a few things at the store & had our own (much healthier than usual) SuperBowl feast while watching the game. I just loved this time together!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jennifer_jj said...

Christy, she is so beautiful. Thanks for posting more pictures:) Hopefully I'll see you at work this weekend!
Jen

tiffany jeanne said...

It sounds like you're all doing great. Randy is super dad, but you're also super mom! Especially working on top of everything else! I've really kept you in my thoughts and prayers during your transition back to work. I cried a lot the first 2 months I was back after having Avery...it's exhausting being a working mom, but just know that you're setting a fantastic example for your little sweetheart!

Jana said...

I love these pictures of Lucy! Her chubby little cheeks are so cute!

If you want to see Andrew's blog: www.andrews-antics.blogspot.com