Thursday, January 22, 2009

Best Birthday Ever!



I had a wonderful 29th birthday on Jan. 14th! We went down to my parents house & had a fantastic dinner as well as birthday cake made by the world's best chef - my mom! Thank you so much Randy, Lucia, Mark, Mom & Dad for making this such a special day! I received a fun little gadget from Mark & Dad, it's one of the bendy little tripods for my smaller camera - such a fun & thoughtful gift! I suppose that means better pictures are to come... =)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

She is growing so fast! She looks like such a sweet little babygirl with great hair...I love babies with lots of hair! Happy Birthday and I hope your transition back to work has been smooth...I know how hard it is!

rachel.blake said...

Happy Birthday Chris! I love that picture of you and Lucy together!! I am so happy to hear her progress. I can't believe how big she is! I know I've said it before,but you are such an amazing Mama!! Let's get together soon!

katy said...

Hapyy Birthday! Okay, so I'll admit I missed it but I'll make it up to you! How about the three of us get together soon...maybe even dinner without the kids! Love you!