Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!





We had a wonderful New Year's celebration! Lucy spent a couple hours with Grandma Susan Webster while Randy & I attended Ryan Spriesterbach's party in North Tacoma. It was our first real outing to a fun event & we had a great time seeing a few old friends! We picked Lucy up from Grandma Susan around 9:30 or 10 & made it home in time to have our own little celebration. We rung in the new year together & I couldn't help but think how blessed we are! Last year I had only known for 3 days that I was pregnant! Things change so quickly, it's amazing what can happen in a year!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

katy said...

You guys are too adorable for words! Thanks for the birthday message today. Made me smile. Give Lucy hugs and kisses for us. Miss you...me