Thursday, January 22, 2009

Randy's 31st Birthday




Happy Birthday Dad!
Lucy was all dolled up for Randy's birthday, it was quite adorable!


Just about to head out the door to Grandma & Grandpa Webster's house for dinner... not sure what she thinks about the dress, tights, shoes, coat... this is a stretch for our little miss!


On Jan. 3rd, Randy turned 31 years old. It's hard to believe how time flies... When I met Randy during my Freshman & his Sophomore year at PLU, he had just turned 21... Hard to believe 10 years have flown by! I knew from the day I met Randy that we were for eachother. There was just something about him & his energetic young spirit that I knew we clicked. He is an incredibly dedicated person to whatever he does & has become such a wonderful husband, father & businessman. It's kind of funny that I'm writing this today & thinking about the day we met... My roommate Kari asked if I wanted to go waterskiing with she & her boyfriend, Gary, at the time - I of course agreed, always wanting any chance to be on the water. These two brought me to the Webster's home (Randy & Gary were roommates) & we had an awesome spring afternoon on the water. I can't believe we actually skied during early April in WA - it's awfully cold! That day we definitely both noticed eachother - at one point we were both behind the boat - me on a tube & Randy on a wakeboard. Now... fast forward 10 years & we're just in the process of buying a ski boat - Randy picks it up tomorrow! We're so excited & I'm so happy that it's something we both enjoy so much & can introduce lil' miss Lucy to as well! Randy, I love you so very much! Here's to many days together as a family on the water for years to come!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Oh how fun...a boat! Lucy looks adorable in her pink outfit with all the ruffles. I love it.