Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lucy's Zoo Day with Dad!


Lucy 10 months


I think this is just about the sweetest thing ever! Last month on one of my weekend days to work, Randy called his sister Christy & asked if she wanted to go to the zoo! Christy talked with her friend Jill & they all ended up going - Randy with Lucy as well as Christy & Jill with their kiddos. I was so incredibly impressed that Randy was able to not only dress & feed Lucy, but also pack what they needed for the day, take photos, bring the stroller, find parking amidst the Taste of Tacoma traffic... the list goes on & on! This day is an example of why I enjoy working my 2 days each week - it's an incredible chance for Daddy-Daughter bonding.

Many thanks to Jill & Auntie Christy for helping with Miss Lucy too! =)


Cousin Julia & Jill's little boy Gavin checking out the goats.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: