Sunday, September 20, 2009

A major update is coming!







Hello Blogger Friends!



I just thought I'd check in to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about our blog! We've been without a fully functioning computer since early June... with all of the photos I manage to take, I overloaded our computer & it's been down for the count... But, today Randy surprised me with a brand spankin' new laptop & it's awesome!! I haven't yet connected the photo software to it, but will do so with the help of a computer buddy tomorrow. Once that happens, the 2,000 photos I've taken since June will finally be let free from their cage inside my memory cards! ;-) We've had a fabulous summer with Miss Lucia Grace! There is so much to catch up on - she's a walking, talking (well, 1 year old chatter), pigtail wearing 1 year old who melts my heart each & every day! We couldn't be happier with how she's growing & developing into such a sweet energetic little toddler! First & foremost on the list is her happiness - she's absolutely loving every day! Next is her health - she's top of the charts! Lucia was 24 lbs at her last checkup just before her birthday & 31 inches, putting her at 90% weight & 98% length. Knock on wood & praise the Lord, she's continued to stay incredibly healthy & we so much appreciate the continued support from our friends & family to make this happen! Lucy was quite the social butterfly this summer, she attended a few big events including the Webster's Annual 4th of July Extravaganza and Ryan & Celina Barker's Wedding Reception. Lucy & I even headed out on a getaway with the girls! We loved spending 3 days in Seabrook, WA (just 30 min away from Ocean Shores, it's an adorable brand new little beach town) with Ali, Ryah & Stacy. Okay, I better not give away all of our secrets! Photos are coming soon!!






We send our love to all of you & send an extra special little hug & kiss to brand new baby Jordan Blake! Rachel, Josh & Brandon welcomed little Brandon over a week ago & we are just thrilled for their new addition! Lucy & I are eager as can be to get up to Seattle and meet him ASAP!






Hugs to All,



Christy






PS - Thank you Randy for reconnecting me with our blog through this awesome gift of a new computer! I love you bunches!

2 comments:

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

That's so sweet! Glad to hear Lucy's doing so well and love the shoutout to baby Jordan - he's adorable - you will love him!

Jocelyn said...

I'm glad to see you're back online and I look forward to seeing more pictures of Lucy! She is a doll and I'm happy to hear that all is well with her health. It's amazing to look back over the past year and see all the changes. In some ways it seems like just yesterday that we were all preggers together, but in other ways it seems like a lifetime ago. Anyway, take care and enjoy this fabulous weather we're having!