Thursday, April 9, 2009

Brady!




What a great afternoon! This is the sweetest little boy in the world! (well, in OUR world that is!) My cousin Jaymie's little boy Brady is now 2 years old - how did 2 years go by so quickly?? Brady is so gentle & sweet with Lucy, he looked at her (stroller to stroller) & said, "Look, she's cute!" Little boy B melts my heart, he gets his genuine sweetness from his supermom, Jaymie. Jaymie's a few years older than me & we've always been close cousins & friends. Some of my most memorable moments in childhood are with Jaymie - we always had a blast... splashing in Grandma's pool or jumping off the houseboat to take a bath in Lake Shasta! I love you Jaymers & I'm so glad we can raise these two adorable munchkins together!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaymie said...

Wow, Christer..Thank you so much..I just got around to reading this. I am sorry I didn't do it earlier. You are beautiful inside and out and I am so blessed to have you in our lives. I look forward to Brady and Lucy making as many wonderful memories as we have throughout the years. Lucy is such a blessing..oh yeah..and the CUTEST baby girl in the universe!