Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why didn't I spend another 10 seconds...

...to make these photos as good as they should have been?? This was Lucy's first trip to Pike Place Market & the photos do it absolutely no justice!! While I spent an hour enjoying coffee & talking wedding talk with my newly engaged "City Mouse" cousin Allyson; Randy & Grandpa Dennis took Lucy on a stroll through the market! Of course they started out at the best store in all of Seattle (Sotto Voce), and ended at our favorite little toy store where Randy bought Lucy a stick horse (big thanks to the Erickson girls for introducing Lucy to stick horses!). All of Randy's market buddies loved meeting Lucy, it was so cute to see her munching on a cookie as big as her head - thank you to the Cinnamon Works girls! I will definitely make up another time for the fact that these photos are seriously lacking! Sorry Randy, I love you!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: