Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lucy's New Shades & Jake's Big Moves


Lucy sporting her new shades from Aunt Margie! They're so great because there's not an up or a down side, they can go either way.



So, this is incredible photo is of someone who I still think of as "the cute little kid in church"! My Dad's good friend Craig Bower has 2 boys, Josh & Jake - they are 2 of the most fun loving, physically active, kind, caring, talented kids I know. I have to say kids even though the youngest (Jake, in this photo) is now 21 years old. It's been a lot of fun this summer having people out on the lake & it's even better when they put on a little show like Jake did! Below is a photo (not all that well centered, I think I took it one handed while holding Lucy) of Jake doing my all time favorite wakeboarding move - the Air Railey (sp?) - it's like a SuperMan move & awesome to watch. What a great summer!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: