Friday, May 1, 2009

Lunch with Auntie Ally!




What a great day! Lucy & I headed up to the city to meet my cousin Allyson for lunch on Tuesday, it was so much fun! Allyson works in the Columbia Tower, right downtown Seattle as a marketing guru for Princess Cruises & Princess Tours. Auntie Ally met us for a lunch at tasty Noah's Bagels where we enjoyed about an hour together talking, laughing, catching up & being entertained by little Miss Lucia. I just cherish this time with Allyson, we've both realized how easy it is to let time slip by & I'm so glad we were able to make this happen! I came away from our time together refreshed & fulfilled - a true friendship is so rewarding! And of course, the day wasn't complete without someone asking us if we're sisters! ;-) Now I'm even more flattered by that question that I used to be - I'm still trying to drop the last few prego lbs & Allyson's fit as can be - she's running the Vancouver BC Half Marathon this weekend!! Allyson is one of the world's most beautiful people, both inside & out. Her beautiful bouncey curls are just a little hint of the sweetness that lies inside. Auntie Ally, we love you so much! Good luck this weekend in your race! Thank you for such a wonderful time together! We can't wait to get together with Kyle one of these days too! Hugs & Kisses!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: